As per board policy, all purchases for hardware and software must be approved.
Proper procedure is:
- Open a helpdesk ticket
- Request a quote or provide a quote
- There are some items that can only be purchased from specific vendors
- Approve quote if being purchased from school or classroom funds, other sources
- KETS funds are allocated by the STC, school technology plan, SBDM, and CIO, and will be approved by the CIO
- Once a purchase is agreed upon, a PO is generated either at the school or by Technology
- Technology will generally place the order, especially if KETS funds
- Once received, it will be added to inventory, tagged, etc. before being setup to be used
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!