Chromebook Printing @ FCPS
Installing Mobility Print on Chromebooks
In this article you'll learn how to install Mobility Print on a Chromebook.
What is Mobility Print?
Mobility Print is an app that will allow you to print to FCPS printers from a Chromebook device.
Let's begin the installation
- Make sure your user is logged in to the Chromebook and connected to " FCPS-Managed" WiFi
- Install the Mobility Print App
- Open a document you'd like to test print docs.google.com
- Print the document (Notice something? you don't have any printers in the Destination list.)
- Add printers to the list by clicking " See more..."
- You'll see this window pop open
- Select the printer you would like to print to. In this example I'm selecting "HP LaserJet M604 [08915b]"
- Once selected you see it in the drop down list
- Repeat steps 5 - 7 if you have additional printers to add
- Now you're ready to print to the printer you choose.
- Select the printer you want to print to and click " Print"
- Another window will open.
- Login with your FULL FCPS email and password (firstname.lastname@example.org) and click " Print"
You can now print from your Chromebook to the printers in the Destination list.
See other articles in Printing
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!